Takeaway now available - call us to order!
Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
The Six Halts is a super stylish family-friendly pub in Clay Cross, close to Chesterfield. We’ve got a lovely patio with tables and booths, a kids’ play area, pizza kitchen, and ice cream parlour! That’s just for starters. The bar has a drink for everyone and any occasion. Real ales, craft beers, draught products, wines, prosecco, and spirits are all ready and waiting to be enjoyed. We do fantastic cocktails, pitchers, and bombs for party time. And plenty of juices, spritzes, and softies.
When it comes to good food deals near Chesterfield, we lead the way. The pub kitchen does food for all. Think hand-stretched pizza, juicy steaks, pub legends, tender chicken, and bang tidy burgers! There’s plenty for little monkeys to get excited about on the kids’ menu. All-time favourites like sausages and fish fingers sit alongside modern mains like grilled chicken burger and hidden veg pasta.
‘Generous George’ is our middle name! That’s because our meal prices finish in a ‘9’. You pay a penny less, and we put it into the charity tin. Order a Main Event dish and we’ll throw in a starter or pud for £1.99. Extra burger toppings are just 50p.
We do some amazing deals on drinks too. Upgrade to unlimited soft drinks for 79p. Try a few different ales in three 1/3 pint glasses. Get two cocktails for a fantastic price. Double up on selected spirits for £1.25. Share a pitcher of wine with friends. Not sure what you want? Try a sample of wine before you buy.
Come see us soon!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.